Add task from Thunderbird to Taskwarrior
Email clients and task management tools are quite tight together. I always like to add task from my email client to my task management tool. In this article I will explain how to add task from Thunderbird email client to Taskwarrior. Subject of each email would be a task description with email and inbox tags.
Installation & Usage
- Add new button to Thunderbird (right click on toolbar and select 'Add new button...')
- Name: Add to task
- Code: Copy the content Download custom-button.tb2taskwarrior
- (optional) customise topicName (e.g. change +inbox +email tags)
- Add created button to Thunderbird toolbar
- Select an email and click on created button
Download tb2taskwarrior.png for button icon.
- Test under Cygwin environment and Mac.
- Add multiple-tasks
Please feel free to contribute to this project. this script is inspired by Richard A. Johnson's mutt2task.